The only match this year is the Parent/Junior Match on 26th June at Long Copse.
Please reply to email@example.com to apply asap.
From 1st April 2017 Juniors aged 13 -17 years will NOT have to pay a fee for the Environment Agency Rod Licence, but you will still need to apply for one. Under 13's need not apply for one until they are 13.
EQUIPMENT CHECK LIST FOR BEGINNERS; Please ask for help if you are unsure as to what equipment to buy for the first time. A Junior does not need a great deal of expensive kit. The following can be purchased for around £40 - £60
Print off the basic list of equipment below and take to your nearest tackle shop for advice.
1. 6ft - 8ft Junior Match Rod
2. Bait Runner Reel loaded with max 6lb mono line plus spare spool (for River)
3. Selection of Waggler floats
4. Unhooking mat (essential)
5. Landing net (with telescopic handle) not larger than 22" dia (essential)
6. Selection of easy to attach BARBLESS 'hooks to nylon', sizes 10, 14, 16, 18
7. Box of lead free shot-weights. Assorted sizes, including 4,6, BB
8. Selection of ledger weights, 1oz for ponds 3oz for river plus fitting rigs
9. Swivel Links
11. Small pair of safety scissors 12. Folding seat
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO FISH WITHOUT A LANDING NET OR UNHOOKING MAT
JOIN today - NEW MEMBERSHIP FORMS AVAILABLE HERE